- Share your birth story and demands for birth justice.
- Share this campaign within your family, friends and community using our toolkit below.
- Get connected to resources in your community, such as Black Infant Health and Fatherhood programs by clicking on a County-specific logo at the footer of this website.
- Know your rights.
- Submit a complaint for racist or poor treatment during your birth journey.
- Advocate for policy and systems change.
How can California reduce disparities in maternal and infant health? – CDPH implements three key efforts to address the alarming rates of maternal and infant morbidity and mortality, and preterm birth in the Black community.
Alameda County Fathers Corps – In 2013, the Alameda County Fathers Corps (ACFC) , a collaborative effort between First 5 Alameda County and Alameda County’s Health Care Services Agency and Social Services Agency, was formed to support fathers to be meaningfully engaged with their children and to advocate for father-friendly services.
Frontline Doulas – A Perinatal Health Program Providing Black Families With Black Doulas
How Black Women Can Interpret Those Scary Health Statistics – "Doomsday headlines are nothing new. But over time they can damage your mental health if you’re not careful."
Pregnancy + My Job – Know your rights when it comes to pregnancy, leave and your job.
Birthing People's Bill of Rights COVID-19 Edition
COVID-19 + my job – Your pregnancy rights during the COVID 19 pandemic when it comes to your job.
Share the Campaign
Use our social media toolkit with sample posts, graphics and hashtags to share the campaign with your networks.